Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sketch: Watching TV at Dentist Waiting Room

I stopped by at my dentist office this morning to schedule an appointment as well as to get an estimate. The front desk clerk asked me to take a seat and wait. After waiting for 10 minutes, I went out to the parking lot to get my sketch book from the car, not knowing how much longer I had to wait. There was a female patient sitting facing me and watching TV. I did a quick sketch. When I was just done with the sketch, the clerk asked me to go over to the counter. She was surprised to find I was doing the sketch because she said, "When I saw you walk out, I thought you were mad for waiting so long. I hurried to find your records." I was glad that my sketch book inadvertently sped up the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment