Dear Dr. Wong or Thomas or Whatever:
Thank you for your business proposal and you estimation of my IQ, but it is kind of too low for a preson with a Ph.D. I understand, when economy is bad, it is not easy to do any business. It takes great creativity to be a successful con-artist. Chances are people like you who try to be a copycat of stale tricks end up in jail. What is the next thing you want to ask from me, screw loose? My bank account number or social security number?
I am a retire loafer but not retarded. I have some time on hand, so it really amuses me an ignoramus like you to make this kind of proposal to me after a dentist who tried to charge me for a service I never got and a realtor who rent my house and put a sign outside in an attempt to sell my house.
Work harder and come back again.
Weimin Mo


From: Dr Peter WONG Tung Shun <thomas_lkt@singnet.com.sg>
To: info@hsbltd.com
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:31 AM
Subject: Urgent reply Needed


Hello

I am Dr Peter WONG Tung Shun, A Chinese, I have a Mutual business proposal I'm proposing to you.
that I would want you to handle from your country, I will like to seek your consent first.

This project involves a huge specific amount which I can't mention here for security reasons.
It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong, Am a Chinese man
and we are bound by laws here and this transaction requires a foreigner.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know by contacting me in my private email:peterwongtungshun828@yahoo.com.hk,
so that I send you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction.

Sincerely,
--
Dr Mr Peter WONG Tung Shun
Member of the executive Directors
(Hang Seng Bank Limited HK)