Friday, April 8, 2016

En Plein Air: Artist Paul (Oil, 12 x 9)

Lee Plein Air Group were meeting at Harns Marsh this morning. I had painted there numerous times. I hesitated a little because with my back pain, I was unable to go very far into the woods but the area near the entrance didn't leave in my memory much to paint. Considering this could be the last time I went with the group before the fall, I decided to go. The weather was great. There were quite a few artists there, old and new. Velda was back. There were a number of others I knew by face but not by name. Denny knew I would like to paint figures. He told me there were a number of bird watchers sitting along the road and they might stay fairly long there. Paul happened to go with me, so I decided to paint him.


No comments:

Post a Comment