Wednesday, October 8, 2014

En Plein Air: Getting Reading for the Morning Delivery (Oil, 12 x 20)

I went to Pelican Coast Farms this morning with Fort Myers Beach Plein Air Group. The owners of the farm are a nice and friendly couple named Jerry and Sharon. They grow beautiful plants at the nursery, especially orchids. They have a website (OrchidsAmore.com) where you may find more information about their farm.

I was attracted to their delivery van with all doors open as Jerry and Sharon were moving freshly cut flowers into it. The van, the green house and the mobile storage formed an interesting picture with a rich variety of shapes. Soon I settled down to paint it.


1 comment:

  1. Great job! also I posted you with this painting on my facebook timeline...and some paintings that Kathy and I did. It was a great morning to paint in the country.

    ReplyDelete