Thursday, December 6, 2012

Landscape: Miromar Outlet

 
 
We had our last class today. Carl made comments on each student's major projects and then assigned a letter grade to him or her. Since I was one of the two auditor in classs, we were told to spread our works on the table instead of posting them on the wall. The class began earlier than usual, so we called it a day by noon. After class I drove to Miromar Outlet to make this painting. It was cloudy today. The sun peeked out intermittently and shone only for a few seconds each time. Therefore, I had to hurry and catch the light quickly. I also had to remember the difference when the sun was gone. Even before I finished it i realized the building was leaning a little. Well, just a study, I didn't bother to change. Maybe someday, I will repaint this scene. It is very colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment