Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sketches at the Airport



 
Yesterday at the airport, I grabbed three sketches before I boarded the plane. Unfortunately, I had my right-side shoulder tendon torn when I moved my luggage. I don't know it was because of my age or because I didn't do it the right way. Anyway, today, I have difficulty lifting or moving my right arm the way I want to. Besides, it is painful if I strain the arm muscles. Therefore, I am unable to hold my arm in a painting position. I don't know how long it will stay like that. Hope it won't be too long. It comforts me a little to realize it is the coldest and windiest day of the year today. The temperature has dropped to 20s and the wind was so strong that it is not possible to paint outside. I went out this morning and did some grocery shopping and felt not quite used to the biting cold of New York, especially coming right from Florida where people could comfortably open all their windows and doors when they get up in the morning. Hopefully, the weather will not stay as severe as it is for long and my arm can allow me to paint again.


1 comment: