Saturday, January 5, 2013

Painting and Sketches

Before the Snowfall (Forest Hills Garden, NY)
Oil on Panel 9 x 12

 Dozing off on Subway

 Two Passengers on Subway

 A Girl on Subway

Reading on Subway

The above sketches were made in the past two days. I didn't upload because Google Blogger suddenly had a problem. It would not let me upload pictures as usual. When I checked online, I realized I didn't do anything wrong and everybody was complaining about the same problem. One guy mentioned that we could circle around the problem by using Firefox. Finally, I got my blog back.
The painting was done this morning. As a matter of fact, it was the same site as the painting of the Christian Science Church, which I did quite a few days ago. The church was just out of the picture and to the left of the big house. It was pretty cloudy this morning like most of the days since I came to New York.

1 comment: