Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Alla Prima Portrait: Linda and Toby (Acrylic 20 x 16)


This morning, shortly after I pulled out my car and hit the road, I noticed a warning on my dashboard saying "Low Tire Pressure." "Uh-oh," I said to myself. "It must be yesterday when I was at Owl Creek Boatyard and somehow I got a nail or something in the tire." So, I made a U-turn and drove directly to the Walmart. I waited there for more than an hour and it turned out to be just low tire pressure and no nails were found. It was late, so I decided to go to the First Community Congregational Church to see if I was able to find someone to paint. Luckily, they had the food pantry in the morning and quite a few volunteers were working there. After I asked around, Linda said she was willing to sit for me but her pet Toby should be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment