Thursday, December 19, 2013

Today's Sketches

We went to Grand Central Terminal Holiday Market to watch the excitement. Mainly I did some sketches at the Station and on my way to and back from there.

Two Passengers on Subway: The Short Man Standing and the Large Lady Sitting
(Interestingly, when the seat next to me was vacant, the short guy came over to sit by my side. I was done with him and began to draw the lady. What I was doing piqued his curiosity, so he rubber-necked over to see what the hell I was doing. Upon seeing it, he pointed his finger at his image on the paper, saying, "This is me, right?" Everyone nearby burst out laughing.)

Passengers on Subway

Two Men in the Hall of Grand Central Terminal

A Couple of College Students Hanging Around a Huge Square Column at GCT

Waiting for the Train at GCT

Two Female Passengers Sitting at a Right Angle with Me One After Another on Subway


No comments:

Post a Comment