Friday, January 2, 2015

Alla Prima Portrait: Rhonda (Oil, 24 x 18)

Rhonda and her husband Patrick are our neighbors. Ever since we moved into the neighborhood and started our morning walk, we have been running into the couple pretty often. Most of the times, they walked their dogs, either Arrow or Bow. Before long we knew they were educators like us. By and by, we found we had quite a few things in common. Soon we became friends. I offered to paint their portraits and they liked the idea. So this morning Rhonda was the first to sit for me to paint.


2 comments:

  1. Weimin...it was my pleasure and an honor to sit for you. I love my portrait, and I appreciate your time and talent. You are such an amazing artist, and I enjoyed watching you work. It is obvious that your passion is paint and canvas. Thank you again for my beautiful portrait. ..I will treasure it always, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete