Sunday, November 11, 2012

Popcorn Line at Movie Theater


 
 
This afternoon I went to Bell Tower Movie Theater to see Argo. It was supposed to be a thriller but not so much as to make one hold his breath. The plot was a little too simplistic and characterization wasn't, to my mind, fully developed. It was a good serious movie, though. It won't make you feel regretable after you watch it. There was about 15 minutes before the show began and I happened to have my sketchbook with me, so I grabbed two quick drawings. One was done in the hall when a number of people stood in a line for their popcorn. The other I did inside the theater before the lights went out. A couple behind me diagonally on my right-hand side were eating popcorn. It was pretty dark but I managed to catch their images, I think.



1 comment: