Friday, April 3, 2015

Plein Air Quick Oil Sketch: Behind the Counter (Lakes Park Friday Farmers Market, 12 x 15)

It is a study of managing a large number of objects and figures and also a practice of outdoor lighting. Denny of Lee Plein Air Group had E-mailed to inform me of this activity. When I was painting, there were two artists who did stop by and talk to me, but I didn't see other artists in painting. It is true there was such a bog crowd that it was difficult to find other members. Friday Farmers Market will end at the end of April. My feeling about this kind of painting is that you have to focus on form and relationships, that is, things like perspectives and proportions. Once you are sure of the two things, you simply block in color masses. Interestingly viewers would fill in information themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment