Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Art Magazines Should Be Reminded

I have been a subscriber of the magazine American Artist for quite a few years. Recently, I was fed up with the aggressive way they promote their magazine. Each year they want you to renew the magazine way early. Once I received a letter which sounded ungracious judged by professional standards because I had not taken their earlier offers or reminders. They always try to use an annoying sale strategy, believing they can get away with confusing multiple billings in today's busy world. This time, two weeks after they cashed my check, they sent their bill again. I was really angry. I don't accept any blames on computer system. As a matter of fact, computer is the best thing to help avoid mistakes in billing. It seems to me they bet on you being forgetful and paying twice. Therefore, I had to write them a letter, clearly telling them that I will remember to unsubscribe their magazine this time next year and am not going to renew it any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment