Tuesday, June 28, 2016

En Plein Air: Merging (Oil, 12 x 9)


I meant to paint another Catholic church in Richmond Hill this morning. Somehow there was a problem with Bus Q37. I waited for quite a long time at the stop on 80th Rd. There was no time schedule for the bus on the pole. It was the case, sometimes, so I didn't give it much thought. However, I saw at least three Q37 buses pass by without stopping and there was no passengers on any of them. I didn't want to waitany longer or try to figure out what went wrong. Instead, I pulled my kit to the Forest Park. I went onto the top of the Overlook Point and saw Forest Park Dr. and Union Turnpike down below, even though they were not on the same level. I didn't want to waste more time searching for subjects and decided just to paint the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment