Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Drawings: Some of Ft. Myers Beach Art Association Members

 
 
 
This morning I went to Fort Myers Beach Art Association and met some of their members. While trying to be familiar with their available equipment and getting to know them, I did find time to grab a few sketches. Even though in summer time, the FMBAA members have stopped some activities like portrait session or plein air. Most members came on Wednesday and Thursday to work from their morgue. My friends Pauline and Ida were every kind to show me to the shrimp boats and market near the island. I felt so happy to find something which was full of natural beauty and close to life that I decided to do plein air painting next Wednesday there. I have also attached one of the pictures I took of the dock for you to see below.
 
 





 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment